Thursday 3 December 2015

Kylie Jenner unravels the Makeup Brand “Kylie Lip Kit”

 American reality television personality, Kylie Kristen Jenner of Keeping Up with The Kardashians, has just released her Lip Kit collection, called Kylie Lip Kit. see pictures after the cut

 On Instagram Kylie  has shared pictures on Instagram wearing bold, enviable lip colour we feel inspired the lip kits

Also she took to her official KLK page to tell us a little bit of what to expect inside the kit and where to shop them. When asked whether it includes lip glosses, lipsticks, or pencils, she told Yahoo:
“I’m going to keep that a secret, but it’s a kit and I am super invested. I have been going to the factories, making the shades perfect, because I’m super particular about my lip color. I wanted to make three perfect shades to start off.”
The lip kit includes lip liners, matte liquid lip stick, lip glosses and swatches and can be bought online across the world for only $29 each.
Take a look


                                     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment