Thursday 12 November 2015

Hunger games starlet Jennifer Lawrence graces Vogue's december 2015 cover

Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence lands her second Vogue cover, gracing the December 2015 issue and with a “no make up” look, the Oscar winning actress looks absolutely stunning.
   The starlet is absolutely flawless in a sleeveless green sequinned dress, loose waves perfectly framing her face and her beautiful blue eyes.
 
 
In the magazine the Jennifer Lawrence talks about her leaked photos, relationships and marriage. When asked about marriage, she says: “I can’t wait to be married. I feel like if I find that one person who I want to spend the rest of my life with, who I want to be the father of my children, that I would absolutely not fuck it up. But I’m also not banking on that.
Take a look at the accompanying cover shoot editorial where she takes on the cow girl look as she poses in leather jackets, skirts, dresses and boots and with a stunning black horse after the cut...




owwwwww!!!!!!!!team jennifer,team vogue...............

No comments:

Post a Comment